Friday, November 7, 2008
her trek alone
Last week Lili learned how to escape our house by getting out the front door. (she can't yet open the glass door luckily!) so I watched her scooch her big-cloth-diaper bum backwards down the stoop and start crawling away from me. I watched with curiosity to see what she would do. She proceeded to climb that little mud-hill between our two houses. I intervened at the point of the second picture because it started to look dangerous, but let her continue on. Where and what did she want with her new found freedom? at the top of the hill is the blue swing. She crawled up to it and pointed at it, turned to me, and said "Tha???" with a big grin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my, I just love it!! What a precious post! You will be sooooo glad that you are documenting these moments, believe me!
Post a Comment