Thursday, November 20, 2008

At the window (that obviously needs washing...)


Lili Updates:
  1. She has learned that the heater is hot. She turns to it and dramaticly thrusts her hand out like a a police officer does for stop- only with her fingers more horizontal. "Ha!" she says, and again, "Ha!" for emphasis. (she is mimicking our enthusiastic attempts to keep her away from getting burned.)
  2. Quite a few tantrums if you don't go along with her idea lately :( I am hoping the tantrums fade, and her strong personal confidence and willpower will stick with her. I am working on it.
  3. Dancing. a full body bob starting at the knees. from side to side. nothing is better than a dancing 1 year old.
  4. She has discovered her belly button. She lifts up her shirt and uses her pointer finger to explore it. then she lifts up your shirt to see yours.
  5. She loves the bath. she sobs when you drain the water and wrap her in her towel.
  6. She now has 4 teeth on top and 4 on bottom.
  7. She kisses. You say "Lili, Kiss???" and she will turn, open her mouth in an O and lean in and touch your cheek or chin with her lips.

1 comment:

Erin said...

all of those things are just precious! I laugh out loud thinking of her dancing! I am counting down the months till we get to meet her, in May. Who knows what she will be doing then. Love.