She just wants to be like Papa Dane...
I know I am behind on posting some new pictures of
Lili... (sorry Dad!) I even told Alex I would try to post every day so he would feel closer to her too... Here are two from our plane ride down to NC. In Manchester airport they had this great (probably germ-infested) kids play area that
Lili was entertained by for a LONG time.
Ingenious! Why doesn't every airport have something like this? We took 3 planes to get from NH to NC but overall it went pretty smoothly. MUCH easier than a 17 hour car ride for sure. Not to say it was easy... let's just say I am looking forward to my single parenting stint to be over... but all in all we are doing pretty well. WE MISS YOU DA DA!
1 comment:
Or maybe Lili just wants to be like auntie becca ... who when she was a little squirt said she wanted to have a red convertible that could drive REALLY fast when she grew up.
Miss you already.
Post a Comment