Friday, January 30, 2009

17 things about you today.

  1. You kick the covers off you when you are in bed. Even on the cold NH nights.
  2. You also take your shoes off all day, and I struggle with you to put them back on.
  3. Right now you mostly wear a leather soled shoe, but this will change very soon when you want to walk outside.
  4. Your hair has a reddish tint to it.
  5. We are thinking you may be left handed.
  6. You love bananas.
  7. You say "Yes" 20-1 to "No"
  8. You still use a pacifier when you go to sleep and sometimes during the day.
  9. You are still nursing. Mostly right before nap and bed, and during the night.
  10. You have a birthmark on your lower back, right side.
  11. You are loving your grandparents in NH.
  12. You listen very well.
  13. Your hair is getting in your eyes, but you frequently pull your hair elastic out.
  14. You say yes like "Yessshhhh"
  15. When Alex is gone at work you ask for him "Da Da? Da Da???" throughout the day.
  16. Your books are your favorite toy.
  17. You are a cuddle bug.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love this little glimpse into Lili's life (and yours). It's almost like I have met her. I cannot wait to get a cuddle from her in May and see what she will be doing then.

Liz said...

How precious and special :)